The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth (again)

The Raven

Well those who saw my off topic thread about my job loss know whats going on.

n/a

90k km.

5 speed.

As far i as i know shes tip top. apart from the air con which has a leek. Respray is now looking fine vs skirts spats. Gaz1s old front bumper (bomex?) Serviced by Dan4 new water pump and cambelt plugs and bottom crank pully rear discs and pads.

:(

Well those who saw my off topic thread about my job loss know whats going on.

n/a

90k km.

5 speed.

As far i as i know shes tip top. apart from the air con which has a leek. Respray is now looking fine vs skirts spats. Gaz1s old front bumper (bomex?) Serviced by Dan4 new water pump and cambelt plugs and bottom crank pully rear discs and pads.

:(

a leek:blink: where is the leak passenger footwell?

a leek:blink: where is the leak passenger footwell?

nope pipe in the engine bay, tried to regas and it came out not far from the front. Not a major job to fix so im told.

Unless you are making light of my spelling, while im always first to laugh just not in the mood today mate

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0619ns9.jpg (red one)

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

nope pipe in the engine bay, tried to regas and it came out not far from the front. Not a major job to fix so im told.

Unless you are making light of my spelling, while im always first to laugh just not in the mood today mate

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0619ns9.jpg (red one)

yeah easy fix thought you meant matrix when you mentioned leak, gutted about your job you must be well pissed off:( looks great in the pic, price all depends on how quick you need to sell unfortunately ,mate

yeah easy fix thought you meant matrix when you mentioned leak, gutted about your job you must be well pissed off:( looks great in the pic, price all depends on how quick you need to sell unfortunately ,mate

Thats ok man, narh heater works just fine.

Selling it one week after i get it looking how i want is just gutting but needs must. As for other mods, Engine bay is stock nothing in there that wasnt when she came out of the factory. Dash is silver, red leather steering wheel. and alloy handbrake cover. Part from that all stock. Garage has pics of the inside.

As for how quick i can probably wait a few months so i dont get screwed to bad on the price. 4k?

Thats ok man, narh heater works just fine.

Selling it one week after i get it looking how i want is just gutting but needs must. As for other mods, Engine bay is stock nothing in there that wasnt when she came out of the factory. Dash is silver, red leather steering wheel. and alloy handbrake cover. Part from that all stock. Garage has pics of the inside.

As for how quick i can probably wait a few months so i dont get screwed to bad on the price. 4k?

I'd thus say 4k yes.

Sorry to see you having to let her go :(

After all the drama you had getting her this way, its a shame you will never really get to enjoy the car the way you wanted it.

I take it this will be a temporary parting from Supra ownership? Once a job is secured and funds allow will you buy another? Maybe a TT ;)

Sorry to see you having to let her go :(

After all the drama you had getting her this way, its a shame you will never really get to enjoy the car the way you wanted it.

I take it this will be a temporary parting from Supra ownership? Once a job is secured and funds allow will you buy another? Maybe a TT ;)

I will be back mate,

Once im settled somewhere and in a job full time im sure to be on the look out again. Just such a shame i spent so much on her and put all that hard work in for nothing.

if this is the case and the Twin Turbo's are also going down in price, maybe the same thing is going to happen to the Nissan Skyline GTR's 32,33 AND 34, i am still keeping my supra no matter what, also i am looking to buy a car for my house in FARO, PORTUGAL, i could have 2 supra's, 1 here and 1 there, or i could just get a the SKYLINE which i love.