The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ten of The Best from the North West?

SmigzyTT

Any of you North Westerners going?

I know Rob Wild is debating about the journey! (although possibly not in the Soop!? :( ) I've got a convoy going from Birch service on the M62, leaving between 8 and 8.15am, just wondered if there are any Soops that fancy joining the GTR lot for the wander over there?

Cheers guys

Ben

Any of you North Westerners going?

I know Rob Wild is debating about the journey! (although possibly not in the Soop!? :( ) I've got a convoy going from Birch service on the M62, leaving between 8 and 8.15am, just wondered if there are any Soops that fancy joining the GTR lot for the wander over there?

Cheers guys

Ben

Yeah the soop is out :( Just got back from holiday and their is a nice pool of tranny fluid underneath her :( But Might go over in the *cough*MG*cough* or i could always get dropped of at your early doors if your car isn't full? Write off some of that *cough*60 quid*cough* :D

Cheers for comin yesterday bud, was a good day, shame you had to shoot off though! Hope your ears have stopped ringing LOL told you she was loud!!! :) Those tunnels!!!! Happy days !!

No Problem dude cheers for taking us :) Good to meet the lads as well :) Wished I stayed for a beer but have a feeling i would have to have stayed after getting tucked into one or ten beers ;) it was just that hot :D Anyway you'll have to bob up for a beer and a BBQ at some point buddy :) and enjoy the holiday on Wednesday :)

PS you have a fine car there my friend! although I am now seeking legal advice for hear damage :D Mine is probably as loud from outside but much much quieter inside :search: weird probably all that supra lard keeping it quite :) Anyway check out suprapod 08 if you fancy having a pop at the old soop on a drag strip :)

Cool bud, thanks for the comments :) Just a shame we had 4 people in, cant believe how much difference it makes to everything!

Yeah she is a tad loud with the windows down LOL will check out the Pod, will be interesting to see how the cars compare, think i may need a teeny bit more boost though ;)

Will give you a shout when i get back in the country matey.