The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap supercharged supra

gaz1

:rlol: at the car.

:rlol: at this:

Other than the graphics, and obviously that charger, the car looks reaaly good.

As clean a supra as I've seen

Agreed. Get those silly stickers off it and the stripes and you've got a very clean car there.

Let me explain myself.

If I went to look at a car that had been fitted with one of these "superchargers" I would walk right away. If the owner knows that little about his car that he thinks some little 12v hairdrier fan is going to increase performance who knows what else is going on? Who knows how long it's been since he changed the oil for instance. It's obviously been ragged to death as well.

The phrase can't polish a turd however has been disproved in this case.

This ad is classic...

Non Turbo Supercharged

Doesn't sound right....

completely original

Except for 'supercharger,' the missile switch, the stickers, steering wheel, interior, lights, the emergency stop button on the wheel....

i didnt want to put any cheap bodykits on it

So I stuck cheap stickers on it instead....

This ad is classic...

Doesn't sound right....

Except for 'supercharger,' the missile switch, the stickers, steering wheel, interior, lights, the emergency stop button on the wheel....

So I stuck cheap stickers on it instead....

Not being funny, but I've seen worse on here....

The car looks relatively good. "Supercharger" aside - (I don't think it does any harm having a hair dryer in the pipe does it?) - the car IS relatively stock looking. The daft switch will be an override for the hair^H^H^H^Hsupercharger. Nothing extreme other than the decals to consider and the interior looks pretty damned good. At least the Chav seems to have looked after her in a relatively ok way!! (I don't think he would have to uprate the fuel pressure reg or injectors to cope with the immense power of the asthmatic ex smoking squirrel breathing into the engine so it should be sound ;)). Mostly aesthetic work to make this a very nice NA.