The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop TRD Bonnet, Spoiler and Lowered please :)

hadyn

Hi all,

Using this already photochopped pic, can anyone photoshop a silver trd wing and lower the car for me please?

I'd then like a photoshop with the car lowered as before, but with a carbon TRD spoiler and carbon TRD bonnet.

Finally the last pic, I'd like is the car lowered, with a silver TRD rear spoiler and a UK spec bonnet.

I know its a lot but I'd really like to know what all this looks like cheers!

Edited by hadyn (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue

Ok, here my shot, tried my best to find a matching pic at the correct angle, blur your eyes, and you get the idea:)

:D

edit, cleaned the bonnet line up

Untitled.jpg

Edited by CoolsBlue (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue

Cheers blackie (not bad for paintshop):D, hadyn, ill have a look around in my supra folder, if i manage to do some ill post them asap:)

Guest CoolsBlue
Thanks coolsblue thats brilliant. Any chance you can get the UK scoop straight on so I can get a good idea of how it will look? :)

thats the best i can find, if anyone has a pic at the correct angle i can put it on, got that of google