The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone got any spare bolts to fit...

chilli

the rear spoiler onto the boot?

Just changed my Veilside back to standard this morning but one of the bolts snapped off so I've just got 3 holding it on at the moment.

just wondering if anyone had 1 or 2 spare they'd pop in the post to me? I'd pay postage etc

If not I'll try and get from Mr T. - just seems like a bit of a small order to put through lol

great, if anyone has got some spare that would be really good.

Studs? Are they? You mean the stud is screwed into the spoiler and you push them through the bodywork and screw a nut on the end?

I guess I don't mind really, whatever works - studs or bolts so long as they fit ok and I think have a captive washer / nut with a large washer on it.

hey guys, I can get bolts lol - but the nearest decent hardware supplier is not that close by tbh.

I just thought someone might have some bag of spares with some in (I don't care what size it is, if it's the right part it will fit!).

I'll just take one out and go to a decent hardware shop then (or ring Mr T and order a set, it'll be on their system somewhere, it's a stock part).

cheers, thanks for all the help :)