The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My turn to get keyed

JohnnyW

Arghh, it amazes me, what would happen if you caught them doing it.? It would be hard to stop your self getting in serious trouble.

Feel for you mate, Id be so gutted and angree. And as the man says if you did anything if you caught them it be you in the wrong for kicking lumps out of them:(

Yeah I know, I'm soo pissed off at the moment. Thanks for the comments, it's really annoying I've spent a lot of time and money getting the car sorted (bought it accident damaged ) and it's now the way I wanted it and then some little scroat does that.

It's the hassle as much as the expense to get it fixed. Lets just say it was a "spirited" drive home, as you can probably dell by the fly graveyard on the bumper.

Absolute scum, it really makes me angry seeing stuff like this.

It's not just nice cars these scumbags go for, my mondeo was keyed on Friday, I mean why would anyone want to damage a scruffy old Ford in the first place. It certainly isn't jealousy!

Guest Budz86

Sorry to see this mate. Really don't see what people have to gain from this sort of thing? It's not like they wait and watch your reaction (don't think anyone is THAT stupid), and the only other reason is if you have p*ssed someone off and they know you (hope its not that either!)

Anyways, hope you get it sorted soon and it doesn't cost too much