The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS TypeR intercooler on ebay

tooquicktostop

Is a member on here bidding for this intercooler

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230269798875&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT&refitem=230269472567&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

I went to look at it today and it is in very good condition but they would not sell it outside of ebay, I have to say that is the rules of ebay so it is fair enough, however I dont want to get into a bidding war with a member on here and see it go way past what I would consider a good price ?

I only want the core, no pipes or the HKS Blow off valve

on a separate note, they also had a fully built Supra engine for sale with a HKS T51R SPL turbo kit for sale, serious bit of kit

Has the core been pressure tested Dean? Those end tanks look a lot better than the XS :)

No it has not but the damage is minimal, I was running a TypeR when I brought the car but the core got damaged

It is a very compact cooler and would fit straight in to my set up as all my pipework is still HKS

The T51 is off the Vanishing Point Supra apparently...

its a nice bit of kit that engine and turbo isn't it, would be a whole lot cheaper to drop that built engine in with the Titan fuel kit that comes with it than build your own

This yellow one ??

http://streettuners.vidiac.com/category/Supra's/0/8ddda819-e865-46b8-b66e-c2fea4a43081.htm

Edited by tooquicktostop (see edit history)

Oh, maybe i missed it. sorry.

btw: I had a quick look on ebay and there are plenty to be found there - look here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2040862&postcount=249

Agreed mate, there is a few deals about, I was trying to find the holy grail of a top spec cooler for less than £500, will get the car mapped to 1 bar Tuesday and see where I am at ;)

its a nice bit of kit that engine and turbo isn't it, would be a whole lot cheaper to drop that built engine in with the Titan fuel kit that comes with it than build your own

This yellow one ??

http://streettuners.vidiac.com/category/Supra's/0/8ddda819-e865-46b8-b66e-c2fea4a43081.htm

Tht's the one... Although I want to build my own. Anyone can buy a fast car, but to make your own is so much better..

Tht's the one... Although I want to build my own. Anyone can buy a fast car, but to make your own is so much better..

and more expensive :D

If i was to have lost my engine right now instead of last July, I would have brought this engine and turbo in an instant, 800BHP proven and all run in

Yes, but then you know it's done right and you know the ins and outs of it. I've seen the videos on youtube etc of this vanishing point supra being abused in parking lots far too many times to trust the build. Then again, fixing it won't be as expensive as starting from scratch, but I love it :)

Yes, but then you know it's done right and you know the ins and outs of it. I've seen the videos on youtube etc of this vanishing point supra being abused in parking lots far too many times to trust the build. Then again, fixing it won't be as expensive as starting from scratch, but I love it :)

agreed, it has been driven hard in videos but it was built for that kind of driving right? I would say it was worth a look based on compression tests and/or leakdown results