The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picture Request..

SupraGirlie

Mine is at GVN at the moment being fitted and will be on stock 17's to start with and I am 100% sure that it will look so wrong...

Am looking to get 18's but am then concerned that I will need to lower it ...

Hopefully a set of Volks will sort it ...

Am interested in how this thread pans out... ?

Lol how my car gets mentioned. It's never been mentioned when styling is discussed here normally :D

A couple of pics if it helps. OEM skirts, Veilside rears spats and do-luck front. Eibach springs fitted on the yellow Bilsteins

attachment.php?attachmentid=79004&stc=1&d=1216421396

attachment.php?attachmentid=79005&stc=1&d=1216421396

IM001138.jpg

facelift front.jpg

Lol how my car gets mentioned. It's never been mentioned when styling is discussed here normally :D

A couple of pics if it helps. OEM skirts, Veilside rears spats and do-luck front. Eibach springs fitted on the yellow Bilsteins

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=79004&stc=1&d=1216421396

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=79005&stc=1&d=1216421396

Looks perfect Darryl, probably the best semi stock looking supra to me :thumbs: Lucky man whoever bought it!

It should be illegal to have anything less than 18's IMO...;)

It's a big car and looks a bit silly with small wheels to me.

H.

i thought they looked ok until i pulled up to a cash point and some chavs/scrotes/scum walked past and started commented to each other how nice the supra looks then one said 'shame about the cr4ppy wheels. it was at that point i had to get me some better looking ones!

Thank you for the pictures guys. Unfortunately the car has Bomex skirts and not OEM, it also has Veilside spats and a Do-Luck front, so although the stock 17's work very well for Homer's Supra, I'm still not so sure they will look right on mine :(

Can you upload a photo into this thread, and I'll give it a go for you. :)

i thought they looked ok until i pulled up to a cash point and some chavs/scrotes/scum walked past and started commented to each other how nice the supra looks then one said 'shame about the cr4ppy wheels. it was at that point i had to get me some better looking ones!

But then again these will be the same people that will think that Fast 'n' Furious was 'well Wikid, innit!' eleventy1111 etc.

I'd have taken it as a compliment TBH.

Thank you for the pictures guys. Unfortunately the car has Bomex skirts and not OEM, it also has Veilside spats and a Do-Luck front, so although the stock 17's work very well for Homer's Supra, I'm still not so sure they will look right on mine :(

Homer's was stunning.

Multispoke 18's FTW: