The mkiv Supra Owners Club

has anyone ever beaten another car in an NA

garetheves

Thanks Gaz:d An RX-8 was my favourite scalp. On the M54 he came right up behined me, then along side then behined and along side again. He looked over and I though "oh go on then", not expecting to much but ended up with the victory:D

Guest Darren456

The N/A strikes me as more of a daily driver that you can just run around in for years on end, whereas the TT has always appeared as a car you have to be much more careful with as not to blow stuff up.

I had a Fiat Coupe 20 Valve Turbo for a while, and that was probably only marginally quicker than an N/A Supra (0-60: 6.5, Top Speed: 155MPH). That was my first bout into the world of Turbo ownership and although it was alot of fun, I didn't really like doing short commutes in it as I thought I was somehow buggering it up. By the time I get to work the engine hasn't even warmed up before it's turned off again.

The N/A Manual Supra is a car I've craved for years, and although it may not be a race car by any standards, I'm sure with a few modifications here and there it won't be left struggling at the road side whilst Golf GTi's sail past it.

RedM, Robsheffield...... to name a couple who had TT's when Mad Matt and I had NA's, we often left them, Rob was well known for not engaging his 2nd turbo in those days :blink: ;) :tumble:

I can recall only one time which was in the wet and on roads that neither myself or Rob had ever driven before.

Back on the m-ways IIRC correctly both me and Rob handed Matt his arse.

:tongue: