The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gibson Trimming coming soon

tooquicktostop

Well after spending an hour or so looking at the boot last night with my 8 metres of Alcantera in one hand and some scissors in the other, I realised very quickly that there was going to be a talent gap between what I wanted and what I was able to achieve, so I have just come off the phone with Vinnie at Gibson and have booked the car in for a full boot trim in Porsche black carpet, a full dash trim including top and door cards in black Alcantera and the gear stick surround in the same stuff, should all be done for my return from holidays at the end of August

So I have 8 Metres of Alcantera in black if anyone wants to make an offer, pick up only from Purfleet as it is quite heavy :)

I'd be very interested in how the dash trim turns out, want to get shot of my tacky stick on carbon.

Could you PM me the rough cost?

What colour you going for with the dash, I'm thinking of a dark grey rather than black.

Paul

Can't you give the Alcantera to them to use and have them knock the price of materials off?

Looking forward to seeing the end result, sounds like it could be very nice.

I am going for the trim with the Alcantera from Gibson rather than my own as the quality is better, going for a black alcantera as I have grey panels in my seats and carpet and the car is vlack so wanted to keep it simple

The cost will be somewhere around £1000 for the dash alone but will post up a more exact price when complete