Has anyone been beaten by another car in there Supra n/a

The Raven

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The trick is to let them think you are not trying, lots of people think all supras are TT who am i to correct them.

Lol, I do that. If i see a car that could take me i slow right down to 40 and "cruse" let them over take and call them a nob for driving like an idiot :D

Guest Budz86

Lol, I like to put my foot down when no-one else is about. Quite roads at night seem to be the best. But, when driving round towns etc generally I 'Cruise' so people can see the car!

Yes, I'm a tart but why buy a nice motor if no-one know's it's yours!

still find it baffling people knock the NA so much. People make out its 0-60 time is like 9 seconds.

It does 150mph+ and does 0-60 in below or around 7 seconds.

Thats is very adequate performance, coupled with super handling and a great looking body. Who cares if its not in the 5 second range for acceleration from 0-60. flat out to silly speeds it WILL beat or keep up with most things on the road at high end.

I used to have a HKS tuned Pulsar GTI-R, 320bhp in a tonn car then getting into a n/a supra is abit of a stepdown in speed however the supra is so much better to drive slow. Im happy to cruise in the car, but my GTIR was more fo the go kart cant go slow type of thing.

still find it baffling people knock the NA so much. People make out its 0-60 time is like 9 seconds.

It does 150mph+ and does 0-60 in below or around 7 seconds.

Thats is very adequate performance, coupled with super handling and a great looking body. Who cares if its not in the 5 second range for acceleration from 0-60. flat out to silly speeds it WILL beat or keep up with most things on the road at high end.

I have to agree to be honest.

Winds me up!

TT owners disrespecting other supra owners just because their N/A's.

Makes me wanna go and buy the fattest TT possible to make your (whomever makes comments like that) TT look like a Punto.:p

and by the way...I didn't realise CAPS was on....I thought this club was for all Supra owners/enthusiasts?

Edited by SILKYSMOOTH (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas
Winds me up!

TT owners disrespecting other supra owners just because their N/A's.

Makes me wanna go and buy the fattest TT possible to make your (whomever makes comments like that) TT look like a Punto.:p

and by the way...I didn't realise CAPS was on....I thought this club was for all Supra owners/enthusiasts?

n/a's are rubbish ;)

n/a's are rubbish ;)

That's your opinion.

I sold mine now anyway...I'm not bothered really, just that I have been on this forum for almost a year now, and it's not the 1st time I have read comments like these.. I know most of it is all in good spirit and fun so thats cool, but N/A's are certainly not rubbish...c'mon :cool:

Guest Nicholas
That's your opinion.

I sold mine now anyway...I'm not bothered really, just that I have been on this forum for almost a year now, and it's not the 1st time I have read comments like these.. I know most of it is all in good spirit and fun so thats cool, but N/A's are certainly not rubbish...c'mon :cool:

I only said it in jest, if I'm honest I have no idea why toyota would release a car like the supra with an n/a engine seems a bit pointless to me unless it's target was people on a budget that wanted the looks without the performance.

If you have one and you're happy with it then thats great imo :)