The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where does the cabin air recirculate?

SteveR

Sounds like a stupid question but that's probably because I've not explainmned what I mean veery well.

I've got some fan/heater cleaning stuff which I was going to try before I give the car another clean prior to the 'Ring trip. It says to remove the pollen filter and spray it in there (Supras don't have them, so.... where DOES air come into the cabin?) whilst the fans are on full whack, or put the fans on recirculate and spray it into the in-car intake/recirculate vent. Where is that??

TIA :thumbs:

The air recirculates from a vent in the passenger footwell AFAIK

:D

Hmm cheers, I did have a quick look there, I'll have another.

:blush: errrrm, I think you might have a problem finding that, Steve. I think it's in my garage, I found it the other day. Like a 18" rectangular plastic section with a vent in the middle? Goes under or behind the passenger glove box thing? I must've neglected to refit it when I did the heater matrix.

:blush: errrrm, I think you might have a problem finding that, Steve. I think it's in my garage, I found it the other day. Like a 18" rectangular plastic section with a vent in the middle? Goes under or behind the passenger glove box thing? I must've neglected to refit it when I did the heater matrix.

:p

• 6 months later...