The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint my standard alloy wheels

Guest Nizam

Guest Nizam

hi mate (s)

soon someone intrested to buy my alloy wheels.

so i got standard alloy wheel but i need to respray black before i put on.

i want to paint black from silver alloy wheel.

could you tell me what do i need for paint and how much to buy thing?

i want to start on sunday afternoon:D

also if you got guide i would be glad! :)

cheers mate

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. I'm bored of this. Why do we get bombarded with his basic questions? Fair enough he doesn't know much English but my god, this is a Supra forum not a search engine for him.

Fair point, I suppose i havent been in as much contact/ in his threads as a lot of people. Theres my neck winding in :)

Is Niz cooler than Blackie?

-That is the question? :D

Nevertobeseen :D

1. Go to a Halfords.

2. Buy 6 tins of black spray paint.

3. Remove wheels from car.

4 (optional) Remove tyres from wheels. Any local tyre shop will do this for you.

5. Clean & dry wheels.

6. Read instructions on tin of paint.

7. Post stupid question about insructions on paint tin.

8. Spray wheels evenly with paint. Wait to dry and repeat as necessary. If you run out of paint, repeat steps 1 & 2.

9. Get tyres fitted at local garage.

10. Fit wheels to car.

11. Write out 100 times "I will stop posting dumb-ass questions on this forum"

1. Go to a Halfords.

2. Buy 6 tins of black spray paint.

3. Remove wheels from car.

4 (optional) Remove tyres from wheels. Any local tyre shop will do this for you.

5. Clean & dry wheels.

6. Read instructions on tin of paint.

7. Post stupid question about insructions on paint tin.

8. Spray wheels evenly with paint. Wait to dry and repeat as necessary. If you run out of paint, repeat steps 1 & 2.

9. Get tyres fitted at local garage.

10. Fit wheels to car.

11. Write out 100 times "I will stop posting dumb-ass questions on this forum"

Well put.

Oh do f*ck off you painful pr*ck - I mean FFS, how do you breathe? I bet you have a frigging machine that does it for you because you can't be arsed to look into how to do it yourself.

It's ruddy paint, read the sh*tting tin / can... oh my mistake, we'll need to teach you how to leave the house, get to the shop, find what you want and take it to the till first won't we.

You're a PITA, please sell your Supra on another forum and annoy some other poor sods with your next purchase.

Well put.

Oh do f*ck off you painful pr*ck - I mean FFS, how do you breathe? I bet you have a frigging machine that does it for you because you can't be arsed to look into how to do it yourself.

It's ruddy paint, read the sh*tting tin / can... oh my mistake, we'll need to teach you how to leave the house, get to the shop, find what you want and take it to the till first won't we.

You're a PITA, please sell your Supra on another forum and annoy some other poor sods with your next purchase.

Even better! Enough is enough. It is either an ebay or a search engine. Fair enough language barrier, but there is no excuse for wanting top dollar on one hand for selling things, and taking the absolute p*ss when it comes to buying for things and wanting to pay peanuts.. to hand holding on how to change valve cap.

Well, these monkeys have had enough peanuts.

Even better! Enough is enough. It is either an ebay or a search engine. Fair enough language barrier, but there is no excuse for wanting top dollar on one hand for selling things, and taking the absolute p*ss when it comes to buying for things and wanting to pay peanuts.. to hand holding on how to change valve cap.

Well, these monkeys have had enough peanuts.

Amen.

Blimey! Don't hold back Michael, lol.

What are these 'frigging machines' that you speak of, they sound like fun...

Hahahahahoohoohoohoohoooooo

That had me on stitches!!! Anyone think Her Michl is getting a tad peeved?!? Hahahahah sooooo funny!