The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M25ring

fruity_south

Seems highly illegal and also a rather silly thing to be trying to organise on a public forum.

Give it 10 mins and then it will be locked...

im suggesting meet up at the thurrock services round the m25 then back to the services. one lap. see how quick someone can do it.

If I were you, I'd edit your post and forget you posted this, it is highly frowned upon and won't do you any favours with members or the boys in blue.....:taped:

if people have a problem with it then fair enough lock it as a said just before though could be a good cruise with some good video footage and something a bit different. i know that it would be illegal to race round, i aint that stupid. i use the m25 most days for work and all the speed cameras on it you would never get long driving over 80mph anyway

you see i live in the country side of essex and that sure does get boring. also i dont think iv ever driven on parts of the m25.

the vectra v6 forum did it a while back and looking at there vids it did look quite good. but going on what people have said on this post doesnt seem to popular. oh well back to the same old seafront for me then.

I'll film my drive home for you then chap *grin*....

Maybe I came across a bit strong initially, but it did look like you were suggesting a highspeed drive round the m25 (especially with the title being m25ring), as others have said, it really isn't a road most people want to be one :)

you didnt come across to strong at all. it was just bad phrasing by myself. called it m25ring ccos thats what iv heard others say about their cruises round it.

a video would be much appriciated.

lockys 96 - i work with chavs with there hates at 75 degrees, why would i ever want to be one of them.