The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFR Geo set up

miko_supra

Had my geometry sorted out yesterday and the car feels fantastic...Pulls straight and i have a lot more confidence round corners..Definatly recomend this;) Thanks again

Glad you're happy mate, it's something that's proving popular :)

Yup the four wheel alignment is £175+vat and takes a good couple of hours. This is not as involved as a full setup like CW or Wheels in Motion do, although we can get into corner weighting etc should you desire. This is a full geo alignment back to factory settings, and we check toe, camber, steering axis inclination, thrust angle and so-on.

It's a good idea to have it done if you are getting uneven tyre wear or you have different size wheels on. Those with 18"s or even 19"s have reported back very favourably ;)

Well worth doing, transforms the handling and stops the uneven tyre wear that a lot of Supras suffer from after lowering (especially the rears which can eat tyres in a few thousand miles).

A good price too (£205 inc vat) as I paid £216 three years ago!