The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Ryan

Lee P

Ryan remapped my car today and I have to say what a top job, it drives really nice now.

Much more responsive, lower EGT and more power.

She made 708 bhp at around 1.65 bar and 515lbft.

He also did a fantastic job on Phil's Aristo which made around 500bhp and just over 500lbft. :blink:

We had a fun drive home, big smiles all round. :)

Thanks again mate and to Charlie at SRR for puting up with us all day :)

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Ryan remapped my car today and I have to say what a top job, it drives really nice now.

Much more responsive, lower EGT and more power.

She made 708 bhp at around 1.65 bar and 515lbft.

He also did a fantastic job on Phil's Aristo which made around 500bhp and just over 500lbft. :blink:

We had a fun drive home, big smiles all round. :)

Thanks again mate and to Charlie at SRR for puting up with us all day :)

nice one mate, now change your sig to suit;)

708 at SRR is an incredible result, well done!

Any chance you can post up a dyno graph? It'd be great to see how a properly mapped twin setup works out on power delivery.

No probs will do that tomorrow when I get to the scanner, have to say Ryan is very good.

Nice results. Can you get Phil to stick his graphs up on the Club Aristo forums, his is the midnight purple one isn't it :thumbs:

Seen pics of your Supra and his Aristo posted over there, they make a nice looking pair :D

Nice results. Can you get Phil to stick his graphs up on the Club Aristo forums, his is the midnight purple one isn't it :thumbs:

Seen pics of your Supra and his Aristo posted over there, they make a nice looking pair :D

Yep thats right, I will ask him to post them. He's looking forward to seeing yours all done. ;)

Nice figures there Lee :)

What time do you think for 1/4 mile now?

Well would be nice to see high 11s but its a bit laggy and difficault to get off the line so I will be happy with a very low 12.

The top speed runs are more my thing that should be good fun at TOTB :eyebrows:

Hope you haven't been practicing :)

Is car stable at top end speeds?

What size wheels are you using?

Yep very stable, probably helped alot by the very large old school spoiler :D

Last time it was on my test track before Ryan remapped it I could get off the speedo (180mph) in 5th gear at 8000rpm, so now it revs to 8500 it should be interesting.

The rear wheels are 11x19 with 295/30/19

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Updated the first post with the dyno graph.

Intersting how far out the graph is compared to the road. Charlie said that the dyno does not create the same amount of load as road driving.

I get full boost by 5000rpm and 1bar by 4500rpm but on the dyno its not at full boost till 6000rpm :blink: