The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New owner of well known supra!

Guest The_Scorpion

Guest The_Scorpion
very nice car, the seats look a bit out of place

yeah the complete interior wil get an orange and black leather retrim next year.

Guest The_Scorpion
:welcome: Michael! good looking car, not fan of the orange dash though

Good luck!!

:)

i am not either i have bought new dash panels wich will be laminated in real carbon so the orange i going out!

Guest The_Scorpion
i really like the steering wheel :), do you know what make and model it is?

yes, i have put it in myself its an Momo steering wheel and the model is named: drifting only available in yellow and orange.

Guest The_Scorpion
Was wondering where Lee's car had gone to now, welcome :) But please why oh why the shopping list, especially on a GVN paint job :(

yeah wel guys most things in tuning are a matter of taste and i do like the decals on the doors else i would not have put them there;)

i'n glad we all have a different tast else we would al be driving the same looking supra :lol:

greetz.

Guest The_Scorpion
Welcome. How is the engine holding up?

the engine has had an good rebuild and has been fully checked and is now running like a dog

yeah wel guys most things in tuning are a matter of taste and i do like the decals on the doors else i would not have put them there;)

i'n glad we all have a different tast else we would al be driving the same looking supra :lol:

greetz.

Good point, thats the best thing about supra's you can have different styles and all fabulous. (And your english is much better than my Dutch :D)