The mkiv Supra Owners Club

single turbo supra prices in the future

Guest daz 6576

Guest daz 6576

i would like to know all your views on this as it would be interesting to know what you all think

i own a single turbo supra and it is in showroom condition, in and out. running very high horse power.

what i wanted to know was, is the price of single turbo supras going to go up, or down in the future. because cars like these are one off's and are going to be harder to get hold of as the years pass. especially in showroom condition.

what are your views fello supra owners

i would like to know all your views on this as it would be interesting to know what you all think

i own a single turbo supra and it is in showroom condition, in and out. running very high horse power.

what i wanted to know was, is the price of single turbo supras going to go up, or down in the future. because cars like these are one off's and are going to be harder to get hold of as the years pass. especially in showroom condition.

what are your views fello supra owners

Down imho, The cars are old and a lot of people look down on them because they are Toyotas, fuel prices are ridiculous and there are so many Supras (a lot of them singles) in the country, I would want at least £17K for mine which i would never get so i'll just keep it when i buy my next car.:)

they will be going down in price like every thing else, but they will not go down as fast as the stock car as there are masses of them still coming in to the country, good setup singles, and good genuine stock cars will always command a premium over the norm but they will still go down

Guest daz 6576

tooquicktostop

yes in answer to your question i got it all running perfect in the end with a little help from someone. about 750bhp infact

it is now a sick supra

will be posting up some pics soon and maybe some videos aswell

tooquicktostop

yes in answer to your question i got it all running perfect in the end with a little help from someone. about 750bhp infact

it is now a sick supra

What boost are you running on that mate, and any engine mods?:)

tooquicktostop

it is now a sick supra

You made 750bhp on a T04r? id like to see the dyno graph please.

tooquicktostop

it is now a sick supra

Very nice mate, well done, I am glad you got there in the end :)

Would love to see a vid and some pics, I only managed 560 BHP at 1.5 bar on that turbo with a stock engine and 264 cams, you must have a very trick set up, cant wait to see it :)

Very nice mate, well done, I am glad you got there in the end :)

Would love to see a vid and some pics, I only managed 560 BHP at 1.5 bar on that turbo with a stock engine and 264 cams, you must have a very trick set up, cant wait to see it :)

I made 567BHP @ 1.4 bar, but the map was a little on the lean side.

Guest daz 6576

off the top of my head its got

forged pistons,t04r turbo,polished and ported head, racing rad,racing intercooler,turbosmart raceport,850cc injectors,racing fuel pump,tanaba full 3inch racing exhaust system,link ecu,willwood nascar brakes 330mm diamater,

too much stuff to list

i think its running about 1.5 bar but dont quote me on it cus im not positive bout that

off the top of my head its got

forged pistons,t04r turbo,polished and ported head, racing rad,racing intercooler,turbosmart raceport,850cc injectors,racing fuel pump,tanaba full 3inch racing exhaust system,link ecu,willwood nascar brakes 330mm diamater,

too much stuff to list

i think its running about 1.5 bar but dont quote me on it cus im not positive bout that

Thats a nice spec mate, it really is, but you cant come onto the owners club and post 750 bhp from a T04R with that spec and expect to not get questioned as it is almost impossible, I would be glad if you proved me wrong however with a dyno graph, hell it may even make me regret letting it go so cheap :D