The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damn it, there goes another bumper

hoff

Coming home from work following a truck when something flew off from under one of its wheels and cracked my bumper again. Thats 3 now in a year:blink:

I'll probably get it fixed but might opt for another, depending on which will get it back in good condition again quickest as its my daily drive.

You get all the luck don't you? :(

Sorry to hear that mate.

Maybe its God telling you to change from a Bomex! :D

Gaz.

I think someone's trying to tell you something Adam!! :D

Sorry to hear it though, but at least you can get those dodgy panel gaps around the bumper sorted now ;)

Yep, I fancy a TS now. But I'll be willing to have anything thats not too garish.

Yep, I fancy a TS now. But I'll be willing to have anything thats not too garish.

I'm sure Bomex make the only urethane job. :search: It doesn't crack and has good clearance. Is the choice for track etc. How come you break so many? :(:D

Isn't the Stillen front the only Urethane bumper?

Didn't think the Bomex is a urethane one? Are we talking about the F&F one? Stillen do a Urethane one

Just got through checking. Yeah that's right.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

I'm sure Bomex make the only urethane job. :search: It doesn't crack and has good clearance. Is the choice for track etc. How come you break so many? :(:D

No idea how mate:rolleyes: They have been a cross between not being careful and bad luck I suppose:innocent:

Coming home from work following a truck when something flew off from under one of its wheels and cracked my bumper again. Thats 3 now in a year:blink:

I'll probably get it fixed but might opt for another, depending on which will get it back in good condition again quickest as its my daily drive.

Something similar happened to my dad in his jag. Except it was a piece of 1inch square steel bar about a foot long. Came through the windscreen end on, Through the front seats and embedded its self in the rear arm rest.

Your lucky if you ask me! :p

Well I have some options now:). I would be interested in a stock with an active spoiler which sprayed up etc I think would be around £300. I could get this one fixed for £100 though Ive gone off the style, or I could get a decent aftermarket one for about £550-£600.

I was really hoping to get some super street coilovers but unless I just fix this bumper I can say good-bye to them:( But I could maybe stretch to some springs with the others. Im pretty confused as which way to, decisions, decsisions:search:

Something similar happened to my dad in his jag. Except it was a piece of 1inch square steel bar about a foot long. Came through the windscreen end on, Through the front seats and embedded its self in the rear arm rest.

Your lucky if you ask me! :p

I was posting off my phone last night and found it a little tricky so I may have sounded a little lacking in sympathy, sorry. That is a propper scarry moment and yes I feel pretty lucky in comparrisson:)