The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brands Hatch track day evening

Paul Whiffin

Well that was fun, didn't rain at all which was nice, great weather report as usual! Had a few teething problems with my car. Small oil leak followed by a missfire which turned out to be a farked spark plug. Got a fair few laps in though, only on 1 bar boost just to get a feel for things and get myself back into the groove, I'm a bit on the rusty side! Cars handling good, putting the power down suprisingly well, those Toyo's 888's are fantastic. Got plenty I want to change before Time Attack at Brands though, forgot to say I'm going to be blasting my car around to so there will 3 Supra's Time Attacking it!

Good session tonight, both supes looking really good.

Fingers crossed on yours Paul, hope it's nothing too serious :eek:

Thanks sooo much for taking me out Steve. The car is absolutely awsome!!! :woot: I can see this getting really expensive for me.:D

Nice to put some faces to names too.

@Missile, sorry mate didn't catch your name before you left.

Hopefully see you all up at Ace cafe on tuesday. :)

Had to shoot off early as my niece and nephew were hungry so did'nt get to chat with everyone. Monkey was'nt sure which fella you was or I would have said hello, I only realised a while ago that the guy with the silver supra who is going out with Gavins sister was your good self. Next time I'll say hi mate.

Got a few vids of you guys out on track if I can find the cable I'll get them uploaded.

Also big thanks to Steve for letting my nephew sit in the car for a few pics, he was over the moon.

Glad the weather held off for you.

Had to shoot off early as my niece and nephew were hungry so did'nt get to chat with everyone. Monkey was'nt sure which fella you was or I would have said hello, I only realised a while ago that the guy with the silver supra who is going out with Gavins sister was your good self. Next time I'll say hi mate.

Got a few vids of you guys out on track if I can find the cable I'll get them uploaded.

Also big thanks to Steve for letting my nephew sit in the car for a few pics, he was over the moon.

Glad the weather held off for you.

Sorry Dave, I presume that was you that shook my hand said hi and then I dissapeared off fiddling with my car, these days are always a bit hectic for us, especially the evening sessions, its all over to quick!

Sorry Dave, I presume that was you that shook my hand said hi and then I dissapeared off fiddling with my car, these days are always a bit hectic for us, especially the evening sessions, its all over to quick!

Twas me indeed mate must admit you looked busy so did'nt want to get in the way too much :D

Monkey was'nt sure which fella you was or I would have said hello, I only realised a while ago that the guy with the silver supra who is going out with Gavins sister was your good self. Next time I'll say hi mate.

Well, I said hello to one bloke standing next to your car thinking it was you... WRONG! I think he thought I was mental. :blink:

I can't believe you live just round the corner from my mate in the red mr2.

Was nice to meet you monkey3. I'm Chris, Didn't pick up your name either, Sorry.

Was a good eve, As said weather was good, Only 5 miles from brands it was very wet, I almost considered turning back. Had a great eve, Both the supras sounded great on the track. I actually managed to get a few pic's and even a couple of wobbly vids. Paul that turbo on your car looks huge, Loving the sound of the blow off valve on the other Supra, Steve I think I over heard was your name. Bagsy a ride another day if poss.

supra_surj I swear I saw you, I think you walked towards my supra, It was on the side of the track buy the stands, I was going to say hello but figured if it was not you, Somone would really think im very strange. Dave F, I saw your car parked out the back of the pits area, Looks very nice in person, So who's was the black one parked next too Monkey3 ? :D:d

Edited by Missile (see edit history)