The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wouldbe newbie...

Guest munna

Guest munna

hi

i am looking into buying a supra MY95 N/A auto, can anybody point me in the right directions with regards to what to look for, pitfalls of ownership, etc...

i currently drive an Impreza WRX, and am wanting something different for a change..

thanks in advance:innocent:

Guest munna

i knew that i should have ommitted the 'MY' part in the thread..!

its not a car that i wanted, but looking at them over the last couple of days, i must admit, the car has totally grown on me..

just so many to trawl through..similar to the impreza market at the moment..just need to find the right car...i will keep you guys posted on how i get on..thanks for the info guys:D

Guest munna

thanks guys, will keep you posted, when i get in touch with the owner of the car that i want..

its silver, immaculate condition, HKS exhaust (blitz Nur Spec) 19's..

if you recognise the car let me know!!

:D:eyebrows:

PS its on pistonheads at the moment...Hint hint...

Edited by munna
extra line (see edit history)

Guest munna

cool, just wondering why he did not keep the motor for longer than a handfull of months..still she is a corker..i had someone come and have a look at my motor today, so will find out tommorrow whether or not i sell my impreza, and i become an owner of a supra...