The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back from the bodyshop man - resprayed

JamesC

Well it's back from the bodyshop after 3 weeks with a full respray done. Probably just looks the same as before to everyone on here but all the little dings and scratches are sorted :). Should have got a TRD spoiler or uk vent fitted when it was in there really, but never mind. Left the rear badges off which i quite like.

Just need to put all the stuff back on, rear wiper, rear light and interior and then a good wash and wax!

Looks good that mate :)

Thanks, wish i could have said i did it myself though like you!

Very nice, I'd like to get mine done to fix the annoyances that I can't sort myself and a few little bits of rust.

Was it silly money?

Nah it wasn't silly money. Very reasonable prices from that bodyshop.

Looking sweet James [COOL][/COOL]

So you're 100% happy with ASP then? Think I might pay them a visit and get a quote once I'm back from holidays in September.

You reckon you'll have it all reassembled in time for a run out next weekend? Would love to see the finish in person.

Cheers boys ;)

Looking sweet James [COOL][/COOL]

So you're 100% happy with ASP then? Think I might pay them a visit and get a quote once I'm back from holidays in September.

You reckon you'll have it all reassembled in time for a run out next weekend? Would love to see the finish in person.

Yeah i'm failry happy with the job, there is this bit on the back which looks like it has a spec of dust or something under the paint. In the first photo you cant see it but the second one shows the defect just in front of my hand (but that is a reflection of my hand, so it aint too bad ;)). Its still dusty so i'll tell you what it's like IF my new wash mit and drying towel turns up :rolleyes:, although i seem to be very finicky about paintwork so i'll probably find something wrong :(

I'm going to be putting it back together today (when i get some motivation and can be bothered to move) so it will be ready for next week but can't do the saturday run :(. Your welcome to come and have a look at it sometime though.

Cheers boys ;)

I'm going to be putting it back together today (when i get some motivation and can be bothered to move) so it will be ready for next week but can't do the saturday run :(. Your welcome to come and have a look at it sometime though.

This is likely to be moving to the Sunday now for quieter roads - does that help?

Originally just plumped for the Saturday in case anyone from outside the area fancied a look up. Nowbody is and those that have got their name on the list have been contacted to see if Sunday is ok - think they all said yes. :)