The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much is a auto box worth

Darragh

im not one for starting new threads especially about a topic that might have been covered a million times but ive done all my searching and only got a wee bit of information

now i no this isnt worth much but id like to no how much i could sell my auto box for? it is all stripped out of the car already as the engine is getting a rebuild and am thinking rather than rebuilding all the auto back in just do the coverstion now:cool:

basically im getting a 6 speed conversion realy realy cheap (i do alot of business with a scrap yard) and am wondering how much i can sell everything

roughly itll be

auto box,

very good torque converter,

prop shaft, drive shafts

L.S.D. diff,

plus everthing else i get pulled out

all is in perfect working order:cool:

once i get an answer then this can be deleted thank you:cool:

edit: i liked the automatic search thing that popped up when i done this thread it was useful and a very good idea :)

Edited by Darragh (see edit history)

I sold my stock autobox + Stock TC for £200. Hope that helps :)

happy days :) well its a start lol i no the things arnt exactly high up on anyones list of things to buy so i no im not gona get much for the lot just ideas of what i can get thanks very much mate;)

Is it a UK you have?

How many miles on it?

Anymore cheap 6-speed conversions going?

i never thought about adding them details in sorry

the car is 1993 j spec the box has 115000 i think on it and was running a dream when the car was took of the road i.e. went in and out of the gears smoothly and wasnt slipping also the rear diff was good and tight and always locked the rear wheels no bothers

i cant say how much im getting a manual set up for until i get it in my hands but its to good an opertunity to turn down lol i cant wait:D