The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is running Tein Supra Streets

JamieP

Can't remember the exact price, but under £1k, £975 or something like that, I know the Teins are £600 odd which is quite a bit lower though, here's a link with the spec http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=119372

Thanks, yea tein ss are 550 delivered and thats about what i want to spend really, trying not to let the budget get out of hand on this one, i want it all built for about 15/16k and that includes the price of the car, im upto about 12k so far.

Thanks, yea tein ss are 550 delivered and thats about what i want to spend really, trying not to let the budget get out of hand on this one, i want it all built for about 15/16k and that includes the price of the car, im upto about 12k so far.

the way you drive jamie the suspension and brakes should not be skimped on ya tight wad:p

I've got Super Streets on mine very impressed with them. Very good value for money and on the softest setting even with my 19's the ride is comfortable enough. Great to be able to firm them right up for a bit of sport though. I'm using stock topmounts with mine, they're supposed to be a bit more comfortable than aftermarket ones.

Can't complain for £550, I also like being able to adjust the height so you can get it looking just right :cool:

Can't complain for £550, I also like being able to adjust the height so you can get it looking just right :cool:

That is a big part of it for me, i want the car sitting right aswell, im sure the cw setup is far superior but im never going to push it to anywhere near the limits on the street.