The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They fit, yeay, but only just, thanks Wile e Coyote

DodgyRog

A big thank you to Wile e Coyote ( Darren ), for fitting my Uk brakes and discs today.

They were a very tight fit to say the least, as you can see:blink:, but they fit so:ecstatic::yahoo:

Many thanks again Darren, cya in a couple of weeks:D

Wow close call! You need some supra decals off ebay!

There may not be room!

I said that to Wile when we put them on LoL:)

Blackie is sorting some out, but I am now considering getting some chrome ones off ebay, as Blackie cant get chrome and I think chrome will look good with the wheels against them.

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Should have given us a shout mate, could have come to help - done this job to mine already ;) Not saying Darren isn't up to the job (:D:p) LOL

See if you get any front disc warp...mine have gone twice now (maybe you shouldn't ask me to help thinking about it!!!!!:rolleyes:)

Should have given us a shout mate, could have come to help - done this job to mine already ;) Not saying Darren isn't up to the job (:D:p) LOL

See if you get any front disc warp...mine have gone twice now (maybe you shouldn't ask me to help thinking about it!!!!!:rolleyes:)

Darren recently did his and we were talking about it at the last show and then I suddenly got permission from Jen to spend:eyebrows:, so I did quickly:lol:

They are Black diamond discs, so hopefully won't warp or I will be on the phone asking for replacements:complain:

and don't forget it's an N/A:rolleyes:

Rotora told me 5mm minimum as wheels do flex. I have 3, and although I have no catch.. you are REALLY close. Keep an eye on them!

Your wheels look quite strong through!

The spokes are quite wide and they weigh a fair bit ( ask Wile ), the joys of buying wheels and tyres secondhand for £355 off ebay;)

I said that to Wile when we put them on LoL:)

Blackie is sorting some out, but I am now considering getting some chrome ones off ebay, as Blackie cant get chrome and I think chrome will look good with the wheels against them.

I can it would just be an expensive one off, Come on, Who else would want chrome logos? :p

I can it would just be an expensive one off, Come on, Who else would want chrome logos? :p

Sorry, mate I know you can get them, what I should of said is they are only £15 on ebay, so am still trying to decide.

I still want the ones you said you could get, as I will put some on my old calipers before I sell them.:p