The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is it worth? (supra)

jamesmark

I said £3.5k max myself so I was pretty spot on with others opinions. Thing is the guy said that he is getting a trade in on a Supra in Bradford tomorrow (a tt) and he wants more than £3.5k or he will just go for the trade in, so offer is £3.6k and if he says no he can feck off.

Is that you getting another supe mark that didnt take long;)

It looks quite tidy i would say about £3700-£3800:)

No it is not for me, although seriously considering returning to the fold. I love my 200SX but I want another Supra.

Dudes a very good clean example of that car will fetch reasonable money even the sort he's talking about. Despite the fact that the market has tumbles I've seen today an aerotop TT go for the same money I sold mine for 2 1/2 years ago a year older than mine was for the same money I sold mine for. Some cars are holding strong still. Thats something to celebrate btw. Just wish mine was in that bracket.

Thing is the guy said that he is getting a trade in on a Supra in Bradford tomorrow (a tt)

No way he has been offered £3,500 in the trade unless it was a px against a new/expensive car

i think he could easily get that sort of trade in if he's paying over the market rate (ie dealers window price) for the TT.

:rlol: what a muppet.

There is a lot of hassle with a private sale and so i can see why if he's not desperate for the money that he's willing to not make the extra £3-400. Selling privately he risks the £3900 buying goes awol, he has to insure both cars for a spell (£50) he has to arrange to get to the dealer to pickup the new car (more £'s and hassle)

No way he has been offered £3,500 in the trade unless it was a px against a new/expensive car

Its worth 3K max imo

i think he could easily get that sort of trade in if he's paying over the market rate (ie dealers window price) for the TT.

£9k for a TT6, unknown anything else.

There is a lot of hassle with a private sale and so i can see why if he's not desperate for the money that he's willing to not make the extra £3-400. Selling privately he risks the £3900 buying goes awol, he has to insure both cars for a spell (£50) he has to arrange to get to the dealer to pickup the new car (more £'s and hassle)

TBH I can see where you are coming from. The man was offered £3.6k cash, as the potential buyer was bringing the cash with them so the only hassle would be to find a pen for to fill in the V5.

We even agreed that we could meet him in Brdford before going to trade in the car but he wanted an extra £500. So if the buyer liked the car they would hand the cash over and he walks in to buy his car or we walk away either way he has not lost a thing. TBH if he had sold it then his new purchase would not have been jepeordised as it would more than likely have suited the dealer having an all cash deal.