The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JDP Create Stunning Show Stopper !

Jonty

Big thanks to Les and the A1 team at JDP for the transformation of my GT4088R Supra :D On the way home from MK to Harrogate I was asked by loads of people at Shell Garages (tons of admiring glances) along the M1 (she does like her VP Power!) all about the car with comments like "Best ever Supra seen" :D All the guys at JDP can be proud for the quality of enginering and exceptional service - I have loads of expereince to bench mark JPD against having invested £1000's with tunners and mappers over the last 3 years - this has been the best expereince of Supra ownership with a competent team who want to get things right - Les is a perfectionist - just the kind a guy to work on your special project! Congraulations to Larry Frost Illusion Race Paint for the work of art paint job and shaping the nose cone to to fit exactly. Pristine Wheels for the diamond turning of Jamie P's old alloys and the black spoke paint work - looks the business and closely matched to the cars black exterior :D Now looking forward to 10 of the best later the month and catching up with all things Supra. Pics to follow when the sun comes out :cool: as today Harrogate is having it's own tsunami!:blink:

Will get some pics up ASAP - Need that sunshine, suppose I could book a studio :D

Thanks Jamie for Recommending Les Top Draw and no funny business a welcome change I can tell you :)

The cars mechanicals are unchanged - all work is body work, wheels, re-spray and blend, new lights, new spoiler and rear diffuser, new nose cone new tyres Sport Pilots all around

The car has been extensively tested and drove to Rome last year on our own Cannon Ball Run - a very dependable Big Single, probably the most driven Big Supra in the UK as regulary drives from Harrogate to London return 440 miles a go so gives us a great opportunity to test out all the mods for reliability etc..no weekend driver here:d

Next project is to go from 600 BHP + NOS to 900 BHP

:D

When you taking me for a curry and beers ?

Hope you polished yours today!

I am sure you'll be wearing your Supra dogs bollocks crown very shortly

Those parts arrived by FEDEX yet ?

You comin to 10 of the best!

Cheers!

least the helicopters not in the pic this morning:d - cant afford the fuel for that one! 400 litres in 2 hrs!!!!:blink:

:D

When you taking me for a curry and beers ?

Hope you polished yours today!

I am sure you'll be wearing your Supra dogs bollocks crown very shortly

Those parts arrived by FEDEX yet ?

You comin to 10 of the best!

Cheers!

least the helicopters not in the pic this morning:d - cant afford the fuel for that one! 400 litres in 2 hrs!!!!:blink:

Lol:d

Yea mate next time you are on way down im up for a curry, stay at mine:)

cleaning out the garage and getting my tools sorted today ready for single install.

Nah unfortunately not going to TOTB, ill be on honeymoon;)

The Supra really is looking stunning:cool: