The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2008

Ian Ian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 8 weeks away and still there is no word on club tickets, food or any of the important facts like that.

Really enjoyed this last year so I think I will brave the stupid journey. It will have to be the friday for me as I cant get the thursday off work as well.

:D Looking like a Friday Convoy then 2 or 3 stops on the way i recon 4-5 hours driving depending on traffic ... plus the 2 hours for stops etc etc 7-8 hours tops no use rushing down gotta save fuel eh guys :(

Sorry Lui South Mimms is way out of our way :( Ive a route in my head ;) we will be going straight across the A14 all being well

Yeah Mike ive offered to Cook like last year but as yet no reply :search: the tickets are cheap enough for the weekend tho, sorta offsets the extra fuel costs :D

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Looking like a Friday Convoy then 2 or 3 stops on the way i recon 4-5 hours driving depending on traffic ... plus the 2 hours for stops etc etc 7-8 hours tops no use rushing down gotta save fuel eh guys :(

Sorry Lui South Mimms is way out of our way :( Ive a route in my head ;) we will be going straight across the A14 all being well

Yeah Mike ive offered to Cook like last year but as yet no reply :search: the tickets are cheap enough for the weekend tho, sorta offsets the extra fuel costs :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I'll miss you and your cooking this year Ian, and the NW lot :(

I'll miss you and your cooking this year Ian, and the NW lot :(

We have been debating about whether to go or not but as Mrs H says, Friday for us.......;)

I take it you will not be joining us Tom. That is a real shame as for me YOU made that trip for me last year as you made all the hard decisions and kept us all in line ish......;)

For me it will not be the same without that f*cking megaphone....:(:D

H.

• 3 weeks later...