The mkiv Supra Owners Club

goin to buy 94 twin turbo

Guest nolimitsupra

Guest nolimitsupra

what would be a normal price for a stock 94 twin with 60k km on it mint shape i live in canada and want to buy one of a guy here and want to know if it worth 30k canadian or not send me an email to [email protected] or replay here thanks guys i really want a supra so pls giv your two cent on what i should look for this one is all stock stored for ten yrs never driven or seen winter/rain thanks guys

:)

The "Club Suggestions" section isn't really the right area for your question. Also, we are mainly a UK/Euro based forum, so I don't suppose many members would have their finger on the pulse of Supra values in Canadia.

I'd say 15k GBP for a 94 stock car was very high. Most cars are around the 6-9k GBP or 12-18k CAD Factor in the import cost too.

Saying that a totally stock low mile car deserves a premium price. 5k GBP over market. I dunno.

OK it's been stored for ten years, that also means every oil and fluid needs changing. Also the cam and auxy belts. The tyres will probably have degraded too. That's a 1.5k GBP bill right there.

Up to you though, you pays tour money and takes your chance.

Good luck. :)