The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone, new here-Require Turbos for my TT

Guest ms_supra

Guest ms_supra

Hi Everyone, I believe this is the most enthusiastic site for M4 Supra owners, Just brought a Supra Mk 4 Twin Turbos and the turbos have blown leaking oil, no boast, I've managed to take of the old ones-could anyone advice where I could get new ones from or if anyone is selling. It is the Import 1993, 2JZ- GTE. Any advice appreicated.

Thanks

I am in birmingham and i know a local breakers yard that has a set of uk spec turbos for sale.

Pm me if interested and i will pm u there number.

bear in mind the uk turbo,s will not be a straight swap with jspec;) welcome

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ms_supra

Hey guys sorry for such a long delay in replying ive been having trouble getting onto the computer. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have managed to get some turbos from "bolarbag" who has been very helpfull aswel. I fit the turbos yesterday but did not get a chance to start it as the radiator is out of the car due to it leaking,

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement radiator from?

Thanks,

Guest ms_supra

I know mate, ive not had had a chance to drive it yet, the car had been parked up for a year on someones drive. But slowly getting there, i cant wait to drive it.

Thanks