The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Got My Car Back!

fastisnice

OMG!!! I JUST came back from Owen with my supra and all i have to say that it sounds like a modified turbocharged Ferrari, scares the shit out of everyone on the street. People are running to hide :D

@ 1.4, the lag isn't an issue. It gets there quicker than it did with my previous turbo. It seems like an NA before 4400 revs (pretty good) Makes the SP71 TOO slow! I'm so happy i couldn't stop smiling.... and scaring people. It also sounds completely mad, like you have the turbo next to your window! It pulls so hard all gears and it becomes seriously stupidly scary quick(even for me!) after 120!! Its a hell of a turbo kit, I didn't have the space or the guts to push it! its too fast!

WELL DONE PHR!!!!!!!!!! and a massive THANKS to Joe.

l:d I've just seen 13 posts asking for a dyno sheet :p

I'll let you down, i haven't been given one, reason is that their dyno is for 650@the wheels, after that it just guess. Also i got too much wheelspin, they said that it stopped at 770 but its possibly more because like they said their dyno is just guessing after that. My guess from driving it is around 800 or just bit less, pretty close to that anyway.

What I will do is take it to a dyno in Greece(im leaving tomorrow driving there) and get it dyno'd @ the hubs. Hopefully i will be able to get an accurate reading and post it up..

What I will do is take it to a dyno in Greece(im leaving tomorrow driving there) and get it dyno'd @ the hubs. Hopefully i will be able to get an accurate reading and post it up..

You should go home via SurreyRollingRoad ;)

I've spent way too much money this last week! I will need long time to recover :blink:

Bit it was worth it and thanx to that turbo kit and all the work, it woke me up this supra love inside me..I feel like i'm in love for the first time again just like in high school honestly!

PS You should all get that kit is well worth it :taped:

Paul Whiffin made 849hp at 1.6bar with a 3.4 stroker on a GT42RS.

Is your turbo bigger than Pauls?

Owen told me is good for 1000bhp (Not @ the wheels). I can see now how important is the ECU & a good mapper..Its Every t h i n g - I forgot the turbo kit as well