The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Giant Supra meet?

marcAB10

I was thinking it would be a great idea if we could arrange a massive mkivsupra.net meet? Trying to get as many members as possable to attend.

Maybe if we had it in August '09 then it would give us all a year to try and arrange it and it would give everyone a year to try and arrange days off, accomadation etc..

If we held it around the 'middle' of the UK (Leeds area) then it might encourage the biggest turnout.

Is this a silly idea or do you guys reckon its achievable?

Just a thought folks :D

Supra Pod.

Next!

In all seriousness, some people think that the Moon is closer than Leeds and they aren't even the most southerly members.

In all seriousness, perhaps if it were organised by mods etc it could be made to work and people would take it seriously.

Eve Online for example has a get together each year in Iceland and people from the US and UK attend. (yes I realise an online game is different to a car club).

I kind of meant a mkivsupra.net only meet as Suprapod etc.. Is open to the public, so I wouldnt approach anyone asking there username or such like as they might not be on this site. Where as if it were mkivsupra.net exclussive then I would be more inclined to approach people..

It was just an idea (obviously not a great one lol) :D

EDIT:- just saw your previous post RedM, and yeah, that's the sort of thing :)

Y'know, I'd clean forgotten that this was going to be on again this year. My memory's shot to bits. :(

I'd even already put my name down AND written it on my calendar. D'Oh!

Thats age for you Ken :D

Suprapod this year should be the premier event for the club both in terms of fun and pure numbers of people attending. Some people at japfest spent hours in the queue to only get a couple of runs. With suprpod the entire site is our own, there's only a minute or two of queuing and 40+ runs possible for every person there. Can't beat that for value for money :D