The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyres?

supraspeed

ok, basically bought some 19" alloys bout 6 months ago. supra been in shop for 6 months, getting it back soon. i got a quote from the place i bought them from of around £430 for the tyres but never got around to ordering them as my supra was off the road. i cant remember the company name so i have no idea what is a reasonable price for performance tyres now days. i contacted one company and they quoted me £385 EACH!! for the rears (well they are 10" wide at the rears, 8.5 or something at the front) but seems a bit extortionate to say the least. anyone no where i can get some decent tyres without spending a bomb?

ok, basically bought some 19" alloys bout 6 months ago. supra been in shop for 6 months, getting it back soon. i got a quote from the place i bought them from of around £430 for the tyres but never got around to ordering them as my supra was off the road. i cant remember the company name so i have no idea what is a reasonable price for performance tyres now days. i contacted one company and they quoted me £385 EACH!! for the rears (well they are 10" wide at the rears, 8.5 or something at the front) but seems a bit extortionate to say the least. anyone no where i can get some decent tyres without spending a bomb?

A set of stock offset 17's with decent rubber would be cheaper :p

A set of stock offset 17's with decent rubber would be cheaper :p

yeah.... i didn't realise how expensive they were. i bought some standard wheels other day to temperarely replace the busted ones already on it and they didn't fit over my calipers lol.... i never check these things. supras going orange now so might sell the 19"s and get some white 18"s.... might be cheaper.