The mkiv Supra Owners Club

police camera action Supra

AgtX80

Anyone see the supra get squashed into the barrier by the lorry on police camera action?

Went to pass the lorry on dual carriageway & the lorry just moved out to overtake the lorry in front & wedged the supra into the guard rail.

I swear lorry drivers do this on purpose, clear road for a mile or so, 2 lorrys in the distance. Guarantee the lorry waits for you to catch up & go for the overtake before he decides to take the lorry hes behind. Then youre stuck for 5 miles.

Edited by AgtX80 (see edit history)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, the supra driver was a victim of the lorry. I came here of my own free will & payed the price. Flame grilled. Thought it was worth a mention, figured youd be all out in the garage polishing your badges.

Its been mentioned a few times chap ;)

I dont see why people get so wound up about reposts, give the guy a break, whats the big deal?

Third time in 24 hours. Godknows how many times in total and it's just going to keep appearing week after bloody week because people don't make any effort these days. With a bit of thought they'd work out it's a trailer and may have been mentioned already.

But no, it keeps a-coming, hogging space on the supra.net servers.

That was the rational response. I'm waiting for Jamesmark's reply. :D

100 posts in 20 mintues since it was on the tv, maybe you should make an enquirey with the guiness book of records. I put the thread title in & it came up with 5 existing threads similar to this but they were all about different things. Lights were on green man!

The clip wasnt a trailer, never seen the trailer. It was in the programme