The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northants meet..Aug?

couv3z

Anyone fancy doing one in Aug?

I know the next big one is JApshow Final but thats off in October

and now we have a single in welly we should celebrate, :)

is there any weekend no one can do in Aug?

i can't do the first weekend as i'm in Newcastle on a stag do

• 2 weeks later...

Meet Smarty while waiting for the AA trunk, and he asked about a northants mini meet, so lets breathe some life back into this

hows the 17th-24th-31th? for everyone, any date in Aug is good for me i just throw this up

Im away in florida for 3 months on the 12th.

Im going to the japmids meet up in leister on sunday though. And hopefully ill have my seats back from the trimmers on saturday aswell.

If anyone wants to tag along we can convoy there. Only takes an hour to get there and its usualy a good turnout of differnt jap cars. NSX's to civics to skylines to mx5's

Im away in florida for 3 months on the 12th.

hoep you have a good time mate,adn remember don't ask for a fag ask for a cigertte,

also you where your pants on the outside:blink:

31st should be ok for me, just depends where, what time and what the plan is. Not my thing to sit in a car park like a spare part (bit chavvy for me) :)

we normally meet at Welly AMF bowling the car park oppersite, have a drink and chic chat then make a plan or should we try a game of bowling for a change lol

what time is good for everyone 5-6-7?

theres a few nice pubs arround. I forget the name of one i saw. But the britania off the A45 near brackmills is a nice one. Nice place to sit out the back by the canal aswell

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=britania+pub&near=Northampton&fb=1&cid=0,0,4649748474704235387&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image