The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada

Guest geees300

Guest geees300

I am anxiously expecting the arrival of my 1993 MKIV Supra from Japan hopefully before the end of August. In the meantime I am considering the Classic CCW wheels in anodized black any thoughts or advise on my choice?

thanks and am happy to join this forum!

geees

I am anxiously expecting the arrival of my 1993 MKIV Supra from Japan hopefully before the end of August. In the meantime I am considering the Classic CCW wheels in anodized black any thoughts or advise on my choice?

geees

Welcome!

The CCW wheels are VERY nice wheels. There are some for sale on this site in fact in the parts for sale section.

Get some pics up of your car :)

geees

Hi gees, can you explain the current importing rules in Canada, are you limited to bringing in 15+yr old japanese imports?

If so can i ask what your car is costing you to bring in?

Guest geees300
Hi gees, can you explain the current importing rules in Canada, are you limited to bringing in 15+yr old japanese imports?

Hi,

I don't have the total amount yet but to date I have wired just about $15K CDN to pay for the car I still have the shipping, duties and taxes to pay for, I suspect close $20K by the time I have it registered and insured. You should also visit http://www.ivoac.ca it's a great CDN site about importing vehicles to Canada

Take care,

geees

Guest geees300
:welcome:

Welcome, yup just looked they are lush wheels, remember to post some pics when your ride arrives.

Welcome!

The CCW wheels are VERY nice wheels. There are some for sale on this site in fact in the parts for sale section.

Get some pics up of your car :)

:hello: and :welcome:

Hi, welcome to this club its great!;)

welcome! i have family in calgary

Welcome!

You're from the home of the acclaimed Hart family! WWF favourites :)

welcome aye!, I spent two years in Medicine Hat, my sons in Banf at the moment, never saw a single Supe the whole time I was there aye.:D

alreet fella, welcome to the club

brit soldier here, i am up near canmore at the moment past through Calgary today, did you enjoy the weekend i heard it was great

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome...Giddy Up!