The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official Chipper’s goes to Longleat (CANCELLED!)

Tigger

Saturday 12th July from 1pm

An afternoon at Longleat for club members to have a picnic and a few games on the green. )Weather permitting and if another room on the green).

If we are unable to do this we can go for a nice little drive and find a pub somewhere:d

Please pop you name on the list and calendar.

Thanks Tigs

1. Tigger

2. Mawby

Edited by Tigger (see edit history)

Sorry guy’s

I’ve had loads gong on, I know Steve’s working, Mawby’s down in Bristol and I’m sorting out horsy stuff, along with prank calls that started 2 weeks ago, and last night they called at 2:41am and this morning 3 times and left a real strange message saying this is really serious. I can’t understand them, I don’t know who or what they are talking about and the laughing in the back ground gives it away.

I could try and book the pub for next week if you fancy that?

You can bring twister Dean. Failing that meet at ours.

OK. Suggest we knock this one on the head and go for next week if that would be better for people. I don't have the Supra anyway this weekend, so maybe that's best

Sorry to hear about the prank calls, most strange & worrying!!

Have fun Horsing around :D

Sorry guy’s

I’ve had loads gong on, I know Steve’s working, Mawby’s down in Bristol and I’m sorting out horsy stuff, along with prank calls that started 2 weeks ago, and last night they called at 2:41am and this morning 3 times and left a real strange message saying this is really serious. I can’t understand them, I don’t know who or what they are talking about and the laughing in the back ground gives it away.

I could try and book the pub for next week if you fancy that?

You can bring twister Dean. Failing that meet at ours.

Sorry to hear that. We had a few of the dodgy phone calls a year or so back. We just set the phone to just receive calls that only show the number and withelds cant ring through, can be done through bt.

Thanks Jay, I will have fun with my horse:)

That's the funny thing, The number is shown and it's on my mobile. So who ever it is isn’t very smart. I'm sure they will get over it soon. Just annoying receiving calls that early in the morning, and it's a consent ring. They ring once and as soon as the phone rings off or I hang up it rings again. This is the first message they have left. I was ignoring it as I thought it was my Dad trying to contact me. (long story). Probably my stupid neighbour trying it on again, silly cow.

Any way you able to make next weekend?

Thanks

Tigs