The mkiv Supra Owners Club

proud new owner

fshogg

Hi all, im the proud new owner of a JDM '93 RZ TT auto with just 34k miles on the clock:d and full leather!:D it is completely standard apart from a blitz nur spec exhaust and UK spec front and rear brakes and calipers and even has the BIMTA cert.

Just wondering what the next step on the path to more power is?

chuck some ideas at me would be gratefully appreciated!

cheers (pics to follow)

im in east grinstead not far from gatwick and m25 etc what about you guys

I'm in Worthing.

You should get yourself along to the next Brighton meet, or even the AFR open day that's being planned at the moment

whens the brighton meet then?

also just reading about the BPU the blitz nur spec exhaust i have has a restrictor ring does that need to be removed if i do the BPU (FCD, fuel pump etc?)

There will probably be one later this month or next month, just keep an eye on the Events section.

If you are going to remove both cats then you will need to keep a restrictor ring to stop from boosting above 1.2 bar. Anything above that will shorten the life of the stock tubbies.

If any of this is incorrect I'm sure someone will be along to put me straight

i think both cats have been removed and this blitz exhaust installed..... what sort of money would it cost for FCD, a walbro fuel pump and some decent sparks and an HKS airfilter ? (and anything else needed for a BPU)

i think both cats have been removed and this blitz exhaust installed..... what sort of money would it cost for FCD, a walbro fuel pump and some decent sparks and an HKS airfilter ? (and anything else needed for a BPU)

Greddy Boost Cut Controller - £50-£80

Walbro fuel pump - i think £80-£90

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs - not sure on price?

The HKS air filter isn't really recommended, but everyone has their own opinion of it.

Get in contact with one of the authorised traders on here, AFR, Envy, Whifbitz etc. (in no particular order) and they'll help you out