The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is it worth putting even more money into my car?

j80leo

I have owned my supra now for 4 years and over the years i have put around 20k into it doing it up trying to get it to a good standard that i like replacing old for new and quite a few modifications along the way, I am thinking of buying a 6 speed now but thats another £3500 and then after that single turbo another £4500 i was just looking on the trader and supra prices are really dropping is it worth putting another £8-10k on this car as it will only be worth around£10-14k:( what you guys think

Hard one, can you afford to chuck money away? you could sell up and buy a car you really want as it will probably cost less, saying that building a car up is all part of the fun and you know your car, if you buy something else you could end up with a lemon:search:

Its only worth it as long as you are not planning on selling it to make money.

If you are doing it and intend to keep it for some time then its worth it.

:yeahthat:

Considering the work you've already done I'd keep yours, it looks mint in your garage pics

i was not going to sell for a long while just thinking of all the money wasted:( and for no return on it scary but jamie your in a worse postion as you spent alot of money on your last supra very nice example though and then sold it and now looking for another your crazy lol;)