The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Basingstoke meet - Sun 27th July

Pabs

**CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO CLASH WITH TOTB & DEVON SHOW**

Hi all,

In an attempt to kick-start the Basingstoke meets, here's the next planned date - lets see how many people we can get to this one! We've got 1 to beat - the turnout of our last meet! lol

Date: Sunday 20th July

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=RG22+4TT&ie=UTF8&ll=51.233144,-1.140797&spn=0.010319,0.018389&t=h&z=16

Basically it's a piece of cake to get to from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys.

There is absolutely no plans made, so we could, depending on numbers, go for a drive to the nearest pub, or whatever, and also depends on the weather of course!

Here's the list!:

1. Pabs

2. AndyT

Edited by Pabs (see edit history)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a joint birthday night out on Saturday, so I think this meet is dependent on alcohol consumption the night before. I'll let you know on the day if I'm likely to be making it.

I might drop you a text Andy if I am going, if you fancy a mini M3 convoy again? :eyebrows: