The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP Ordering

fruity_south

has anyone found it hard to order of of MVp as theres a load of stuff i want from them but being in the UK it looks like its going to be a nightmare. how does anyone pay for there stuff. they use a wierd system like Paypal but your own bank has to be involved with it and i dont think mine is. any suggestions?

Guest suprabass

used my cards to order rom dusty if you email him he will sort everything you want and give you all to prices and shipping

He takes credit cards from people he knows (i.e. who have ordered before). I think the trouble is the payment processing house he uses won't guarantee non-USA cards against fraud so he wouldn't get any money off them if a card was dodgy.