The mkiv Supra Owners Club

manual N/A, how much to fit a turbo?

Beefyblx

yeah these are things you have to weigh up... if you want a facelift model for its newness and low milage then your going to put an older age wise and milage wise engine in it. have you had a rwd before? an na would be a great start as there not slow, just not as quick as they could be:d if a tight budget and the need for a facelift model i would do as you suggest and get an n/a first then if you want n/a-tt its always on the cards:)

Ive never drove a rwd before, so i think n/a would be a wise choice cuz i do have a heavy foot!! but..... its all about the sound of a turbo!! lol, cheers for your help

If it's the sound you want, you can buy a little electronic box from eBay that simulates the "psssht" noise of a dump valve! :D

Just get a TT mate, honestly, its not worth the hassle converting your n/a to a single Turbo. However, members have converted their n/a's to a TT...

For a late model, i paid £12,000 for my '98 vvti, believe me, late model's aren't cheap for a decent Supe beefyblx...:D ;)

Just get a TT mate, honestly, its not worth the hassle converting your n/a to a single Turbo. However, members have converted their n/a's to a TT...

I agree. If you really want TT performance, you may be disappointed with an NA. If your budget is limited, you need to ask yourself which is more important: a late model, or TT performance?