The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone!!! help me plz????

Beefyblx

hello one and all!! i need your help, the time is finally come to buy a supra tt, ive wanted one for years!! I've got 6 grand to spend soon ( i wish it was double!) and i want a good example of a supra, here's where u guys come in [GRIN][/GRIN].

What kind of supra could i get for my money? I'm really after a manual, many people say that automatic is better but i really want a manual!!

Ive been looking on ebay, piston heads and auto trader, what other sites should i be looking on?

your help will be much appreciated, thank u for reading

Welcome

Should get a decent Auto or a reasonable manual. First thing to note is you DO NOT want a 'reasonable' Supra, it will become a money pit :(

Folks will tell you that you can get a cheap manual, that they are about, but generally they are cheap for a reason - however bargains do crop up.

Test drive an auto though, its not a bad box at all.

:hello: and :welcome:

Agree with the comments so far. You may be in the right place at the right time but if you can save for a bit longer, get about 7K behind you. It will give you a wider choice to look at. You can use the time to find out more about the gear boxes and what others are payingat the mo.

Definitely worth getting a supra from a forum member, it'll be a well looked after motor ;)

Happy hunting :D

Linda