The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all :)

Silva

First off hey to all, I myself do not yet own a MKIV Supra but do intend to in the near future. I have been a fan of them for a while now.

At the moment I own an import 2.2 VTEC Honda Prelude but would love an upgrade to a 3.0 TT or non turbo Supra Auto.

I have heard nothing but good things about Supra's which is why very much interested in them and also that I love my jap cars ;)

I would also like to know where the best place to pick a MKIV Supra up from is?? My budget is about £6-7K... not that much unfortunatly :(

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome peeps, im wondering how i purchase a full membership account?? I will prob be buying a supra in the next few weeks now too... my prelude has just failed its MoT :(

So im looking for a supra on this site to buy but i need a full account :)

Welcome

To get membership status, you need to pay the fee... check on the posts (search on "membership" and you will find).

Regarding your Supra search, go at ease ... don't hurry.

You find a lot of Supe's here on the forum or at traders (such as Whifbitz for example). Before jumping into buying one, as already mentionned don't hesitate to post here for advice before paying for one that is not as nice as you thought.

I think with your budget (6-7k £), you should go for a TT one (a standard manual one could maybee be possible for that amount, or maybee slightly more)

Enjoy your search

actually, since i have had to spend a fair bit getting repairs on the prelude my budget has dropped alot, i can now afford about £2000 ish, i have been searching around since joining and found a supra going for £2300.

I can prob get that soon, thing is I need a car to get around and my actual MoT failed so its not gonna help which is why im looking for a supra nowish lol, doesnt need to be TT.

I have sent a direct cash payment for membership now, so hopefully it should be sorted soon :)

The supra im wondering about is the one titled "For Sale: Bargain Silver Supra NA Auto"

Its unfortunatly the only thing on here I can afford right now :S but as stated I do need a car to get around on :)

and this car looks indeed very very good for the price too.

I have sent a direct cash payment for membership now, so hopefully it should be sorted soon :)

The supra im wondering about is the one titled "For Sale: Bargain Silver Supra NA Auto"

Its unfortunatly the only thing on here I can afford right now :S but as stated I do need a car to get around on :)

and this car looks indeed very very good for the price too.

Is it this one? http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=155818

Good choice if it is :)

Good luck