The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L379 NBV - anyone know it's history?

slyspark

Hi! Just wondering if anyone on here knows anything about the history of L379 NBV? Ideally it'll have been owned by someone on here, or someone will know who did own it? Anything that you can tell me would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi! Just wondering if anyone on here knows anything about the history of L379 NBV? Ideally it'll have been owned by someone on here, or someone will know who did own it? Anything that you can tell me would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

pictures and colour would help identify it. I couldn't tell most of my mates supras by reg (unless it was personalised)

pictures and colour would help identify it. I couldn't tell most of my mates supras by reg (unless it was personalised)

Valid point!

All I can tell you is that it's silver with Veilside side skirts, spats and front end and that it's completely de-badged. Sadly I don't have any pix yet.

Not trying to sound obvious, but are you thinking of buying this one?? :)

That'd be a yes - Fed up with the Scooby I got last yr (drives ok, but lets face it, a Supra just looks SO much better), esp. as every time I see a Supra go past I go all funny & weak at the knees and wish I'd waited till the right Supra came along. A friend the other day asked me if I was feeling alright after I stopped mid-sentence so I could stare at the lovely mkIV going past.... lol

So, the search has been re-ignited! This time I will get me a manual, 6-speed TT :)