The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod USC: 1-3 Aug 08

Guest Budz86

Guest Budz86

Hi all

Just wondering who will be at this years Ultimate Street Car? Will be going up Fri morning with some mates from Eastbourne in the soop, would be cool to get a convoy going.

I am happy to meet people on the way at Crawley or Pease Pottage if there is anyone from that area.

Dean

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Budz86

Like that is it! lol. Not even sure if I will be going now, my mate has had a load of problems with his Neon and I don't think he has the £600 to sort it! You there for the whole weekend?

After going 2 years ago theres no way I'm going to this chav fest. The event itself is okay, but 95% of the people there are utter trash. It ended up with about 20 of us runners from the jap clubs (GTR, MLR, SXOC and here, plus a couple from the corvette club) grouping up to try and save ourselves from having to interact with the unwashed masses.

After going 2 years ago theres no way I'm going to this chav fest. The event itself is okay, but 95% of the people there are utter trash. It ended up with about 20 of us runners from the jap clubs (GTR, MLR, SXOC and here, plus a couple from the corvette club) grouping up to try and save ourselves from having to interact with the unwashed masses.

Indeed. I'm going but this will be my last one probably, unfortunately a lot of Santa Pod events are like this now. Last year someone launched a firework horizontally and it hit my tent and went off by my head leaving a burn mark...shudder to think if the tent had gone up how long I would have had.

Just hoping this year the price of fuel has stopped at least some of the chaviest chavs, but we will do the usual and try to make our own space as best we can. Shame as the first one I went to was great.

us mad irish are making the trip again this time with even more of us but sadly my supra is still in bits from last years outings when she cooked her head gasket :( a well ill still be there so if any of yas have a drunk irish eejit yarning away with ya then its me lol

Guest flipper

Hello everyone hope you are well..

Anyone seen Carrots at Santa Pod this weekend??

He picked up my car on wednesday and headed for the Pod this weekend...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=153939

Got a drunken text off him on Saturday (02/08/08) and then nothing since???

Need the serial number off the cars tax disc and MOT original to get log book changed and registration transfer for him...

Anyone seen him or know him? Bit worried.. hope hes ok

Please let me know...his car is a 1996 RZ-S twin turbo Gun-metal J88 JJM reg...

cheers