The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gzaerojon

Supranature

I am posting this on here as Jons "Custom Lights" thread is suspended!

I received my lights today. They look fantastic. This forum has a need for your services, as there must be hundreds of yellowed j-spec lights out there. Do ypurself and others a favour, get in touch with Class One and get your status removed from suspension. We all acknowledge that you must be having problems, but all it required was a post or PM to explain, we would have been a lot more sympathetic if we knew where we stood.

So, to those that know Jon, please point him towards this post, and ask him to get his finger out of wherever it is, and get back on line :)

A few apologies to the relevant people and continue from where you where last year.

To reiterate, you offer an excellent product at a fair price, please keep us all informed. Thanks again. Lights are :cool:

He was on yesterday and his sig still says this:

Headlight Refurbishment service

Facelift headlight conversions

custom rear lights

click HERE for more details, pictures and prices, or email/pm me

[email protected]

Or call me on 07866503409 for more details

So I guess people can still try and get hold of him if they need to *shrug*

He was on yesterday and his sig still says this:

Headlight Refurbishment service

Facelift headlight conversions

custom rear lights

click HERE for more details, pictures and prices, or email/pm me

[email protected]

Or call me on 07866503409 for more details

So I guess people can still try and get hold of him if they need to *shrug*

No mate, due to his suspension the thread is locked, so posts are not possible, and, I suppose, Jon is unable to amend details because of this?

His phone number is there though. TBH headlight refurbishment isn't difficult, just a little time consuming. I would encourage the patient ones on here to give this a go yourselves. Done a few now, the uk lights look especially good when the innards are coloured matt black. There's a guide on this thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=153261&highlight=headlights

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

No mate, due to his suspension the thread is locked, so posts are not possible, and, I suppose, Jon is unable to amend details because of this?

*He* hasn't been suspended though has he?

His trader status has so that's why the trade related thread is locked but he's still able to pop along and post if he wants I presume. This would mean he can also change his sig if he likes AFAIK.

I guess he just has more important things going on in life at the moment, it happens.

I'm happy you got your lights at long last :)

Jon is already in contact with Class one regarding the recent issues, once a decision on his status here has been reached it will be announced in the members section.

Trader applications and any series issues with traders are handled by Class one and other moderators, they are not for discussion in the public section for the very reason Michael posted:

I guess he just has more important things going on in life at the moment, it happens.

So, for now, this topic is closed. Jon may or may not re-apply for his trader membership but this is a decision he, the moderation team and eventually the members will make.