The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra.

marcAB10

Well i finnally got hold of a decent camera as my parents have given me thier old one (Olympus U740) result. :D

So i thought i'd show you guys some pics of my supra as all the other phone camera pics have a habit of making all the reds seem pink.

As far as my Supra goes i am hoping to get-

-some more tyre shine lol

-straighten up the front number plate lol

-clear indicators

-dye carpet black

-TT conversion early next year

and i am thinking about getting a Ridox bodykit fitted but really don't know if i should?? :search:

i understand its a personal preferance kind of thing but whats your thoughts? Ridox kit or not? :)

Them seats hurt my eyes when i scrolled down. I like them wheels, im looking to buy some wheels in the next week, What inch are them you have on. I like your car just not to sure about the colour seats.

it was a very sunny day so the seats do look a little bright in the pics lol.

there 18" wheels mate.

My wheels are my favorite part of my car. :D

they're FUEL 5's and i have to say there absolutely superb quality also when i ordered them i just said it was for my supra and they have a 'supra fit' wheel. IYKWIM.

i do like the ones your looking at but my only concern is that they're FOX alloys. A guy who lives next to me has similar ones on his white cilica GT4 and keeps his car very clean but after just one winter his 'dishes' have got white coroding all over them..

altho it could be he has not sealed them with wax etc.. but niether have i and mine are still perfect.

The wheels i want are wolfrace not fox, i dont want to buy wheels that are gonna start corroding, was your neighbour's fax or wolfrace? Just noticed your brakes too, Im gonna paint mine soon but unsure what colour but looking at yours they look smart so i might do mine red. What type of paint did you use, i used hammerite on an old car and the paint stuck well.

The wheels i want are wolfrace not fox, i dont want to buy wheels that are gonna start corroding, was your neighbour's fax or wolfrace? Just noticed your brakes too, Im gonna paint mine soon but unsure what colour but looking at yours they look smart so i might do mine red. What type of paint did you use, i used hammerite on an old car and the paint stuck well.

sorry mate, yeah he has wolfrace 'street octane' alloys and they are in a shocking state after just one winter even tho he seems to take care of his car (I have yet to see it dirty).

Yeah Hammerite paint will do the job perfectly. :)