The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which is good made FMIC,HYBIRD OR GREDDY FOR INTERCOOLER

Guest Nizam

GREDDY IS VERY GOOD MADE. but i seen FMIC quite good aswell.

Which other FMIC? There are lots on ebay but most are poor quality, yes they might be better than a crumbling SMIC but a new stock SMIC would be better still.

GReddy are a known good alternative, and the best option for the price IMO.

The best value for money FMIC is the new GReddy Type LS, these include everything for the install (hardpipes, new expansion tank, ect.)

The cheap ebay FMIC's (such as the Hybrid) may 'look' similar, but they use cheap less efficient cores, generally have poor end tank design and od not include everything for the install.

Personally at PBU levels I would fit either a new OEM Side Mounted Intercooler or GReddy Type R SMIC, which will be properly ducted. Both of these will be more efficient than a cheap unducted FMIC.

• 2 months later...

back up lol. I just seen one forsale here about intercooler kit. IS XS POWER intercooler good made?

All i want to which intercooler kit best for my bpu. I need help which is xs power good made?

im looking for best quality and safely increase horsepower for twin turbo.

i need your help to answer that and i would be happy if you know about it

cheers

Niz

I can't say i've ever used any of the XS power stuff myself, but it has a reputation for poor quality which is enough to put me off thier products. If you go with one of the suggested brands then you can be sure of a good fit with good performance.

I've had the HKS type S FMIC and a greddy one and they both seem to be perfectly good.

I can't say i've ever used any of the XS power stuff myself, but it has a reputation for poor quality which is enough to put me off thier products. If you go with one of the suggested brands then you can be sure of a good fit with good performance.

I've had the HKS type S FMIC and a greddy one and they both seem to be perfectly good.

cheers mate. i heard some member told me my standard smic still good for my bpu but if it really old or damage need to get new one.

Im sure best to get hks,blizt or greddy.

i don't know why i like FMIC lol cos it look good to see intercooler kit on front bumper:d never mind i think better to keep my standard SMIC. What you reakon to keep my SMIC OR GET NEW FMIC?

Niz , ever used the search button bud ?

All these questions can and will be answered using that magic wee button .

I was tryin to search here but could't find it.

all i want to know which is bet for my bpu :)

cheers mate. i heard some member told me my standard smic still good for my bpu but if it really old or damage need to get new one.

Im sure best to get hks,blizt or greddy.

i don't know why i like FMIC lol cos it look good to see intercooler kit on front bumper:d never mind i think better to keep my standard SMIC. What you reakon to keep my SMIC OR GET NEW FMIC?

Right then. Get a Greddy LS FMIC cos it's shiny shiny, looks cool and is a good price.

(I think Nic mentioned this earlier)

Right then. Get a Greddy LS FMIC cos it's shiny shiny, looks cool and is a good price.

(I think Nic mentioned this earlier)

cheers mate but i don't think for good looking all i care which is the best to get upgrade horsepower.

Don't think about to get shiny shiny, look cool otherwise you might have wrong one lol :blink::D

Yes you right greddy are products good quality and good price :)