The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MK Kashiyama Corp "Blue Print" Brake Pads

juanchan

Has anyone heard of, or used, these?

A search on here reveals nothing on them, and a google seems to yield only the fact that the company exists and does indeed seem to deal in the manufacture of Far-Eastern OEM replica brake lines/pads etc.

When I bought my Supra there was a box of these brake pads, fronts only, in the boot. I've not used them (and not in need of new front pads ATM), but was wondering if anyone has any experience of them? Or should I just fleabay them on the grounds that they're an unknown quantity? :)

The instructions also imply in diagramatic form that they are suitable for use on Celica front brakes as well as Supras. I have no idea how true that is as my experience of Celicas is approximately zero. UK brakes btw.

Blueprint are a company that have been supplying Jap parts in the UK for years. Good quality at a good price. If its the same one then there'll be a blue fingerprint background on the box.

I thought Celica brakes were J spec Supra brakes?.... Unless they're for Mk3??

The ST205 Celica GT-Four has the same brake pads as the UK spec Supra brakes, the calipers are all but the same, just cast differently with Celica written in them :)

As Kranz says, ADL Blueprint stuff is pretty good, half the time it's the same as the OEM stuff but cheaper in a different box. Just put some on my missus' Civic Type-R and quite impressed with them.

Cheers for the info guys.

The box is mostly blue with blue fingerprints on it, and they certainly look the same size as the OEM front pads I put on a while back.

I guess I'll hang onto them in that case for when I need to change the fronts again.